Thursday, September 20, 2012

Please Vote Here Today!


As a reader here at Black Lover Naked II, I am asking, begging, pleading for your help. As a few of you may have already noticed, there is a poll posted to the right of this blog post. I am requesting that every reader vote. The polling is valid for exactly one week. In advance, I appreciate your support of this blog and your taking the several seconds necessary to cast your vote.

I'm seeking your feedback/input on what you, the reader, enjoy most about Black Lover Naked II. This information will assist me as I plan the blog entries that will be featured here from October, 2012, onwards. My goal is to try to compose something that interests everyone who visits here. If I know what men like the most, I can then respond accordingly.
 
The poll is designed to take less than a minute to complete and is located at the top right-hand corner of your screen (above the rainbow flag). The topics are fairly general but do provide me with information as to what is appealing about this blog. Of course, all votes are confidential. No personal identification or information is needed. The poll is active from today through Friday, September 28. Do me a favor and vote today so you won't forget. Thanks!
 
If anyone wishes to offer any additional feedback, please feel free to use the comments option here. Or you can express yourself via email. The electronic address is: blklvrnkd@gmail.com. I am the only person with access to this mailbox.
 
Once again, I'm grateful for your support of Black Lover Naked II.
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I voted! The poll is a good idea!