Monday, February 18, 2013

A Furry First Anniversay


BLACK LOVER NAKED II

First Anniversary

February 17, 2012-February 18, 2013

My first anniversary of blogging here on Black Lover Naked II. It has been an exciting and rewarding experience for me with many challenges and surprises. It has also been fun! More than I ever imagined. I thank all of you for your friendship, loyalty and support. You have made it all worthwhile!

In honor of this occasion, I'm sharing here two photographs of what I think are strikingly handsome black men, my type and almost exact replicas of my boyfriend. Bald heads and hairy bodies, two attributes that I find particularly appealing and sexy. Thick men (not necessarily all pumped muscle) that offer a little bit more to love. I could go on and on but I believe this description and these two images give you a complete idea of what I'm all about. 

Happy Anniversary, Black Lover Naked II! I promise to try my best to make the second year as good, if not better, than the first! 

Respectfully.
Black Lover Naked



2 comments:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

HAPPY BLOG-O-VERSARY!

Unknown said...

Oh wot a BEAUTIFUL creature..... I wud luv 2 meet a real man like this. Here in Montana I only meet cowboys...... Go figure.