Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Autumn Cocks Gallery

 
Like almost all same gender loving (gay, queer) men, I admire and appreciate a nice Black dick. I intentionally use the street slang; penis just sounds just too clinical and impersonal, even though it is the same body part. It's the organ of the male anatomy that clearly represents our masculinity, our manhood. It's a beautiful sight when merely flaccid and just "hanging." When erect and flexed, it's an object of anticipation, awe and wonder. 

 
 
Personally, it's a pleasure to touch and encourage when totally relaxed. I get a thrill of fondling and encouraging its' excitement and growth. I love to tease, stroke and watch it reach maximum potential. That's when I approach it with my lips and mouth to offer my oral services. 

 
I prefer my man with all his natural body-hair. Intact, bushy, untamed. No trimming or manscaping for me. I like my man to look like a man, not a groomed or shaved prepubescent boy. I am a man who enjoys intimacy with another man. Of course, I never turn down a chance to get some shaved Black cock! 

 
 
I love receiving a Black cock, at full salute, outdoors in nature. I willingly give myself, orally and anally, to any Black dick anywhere. But what really turns me on is a responsive Black man answering my desires and passions with his powerful manhood surrounded by the wonders of nature. 

 
And the splendor of his strong manly muscle!
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give me a chance to see if I could possibly suck the tatt off that glorious black gods cock.