Monday, December 15, 2014

Yes, White Men, There Is A Santa!

 
Anyone reading here on a regular basis already knows that I have a serious addiction to both Black men and Black cock. I'm no size queen, so the size of the prize makes no difference to me. Cut, uncut, thick, average, large, extra-large, it doesn't matter to me. As long as its' owner is able to maintain an erection long enough to breed me deep and rough is what's important to me.
 
I do appreciate a nice dick, no matter the race. I'll suck any color or ethnicity. However, it's a Black penis that gets free pass into my ass. That's my preference, plain and simple. I am what I am.
 
So thank you, Santa! One for every season of the year. Left to right: winter, spring, summer, autumn. The gift that just keeps on giving, all year long! Who can ask for anything more, right?
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked
 
 
 
 

 
 

3 comments:

Choklit Daddy said...

Credit where it's due: the super-hot drawing is by Patrick Fillion.

Anonymous said...


White and I am addicted to looking at older black daddy ass cracks wishing I could lick them all out, probaly never happen

Willyboi said...

Pic three is my dream date