Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Sexy Sight...


As a man who prefers to bottom, and I've shared this on this site previously, I'm not referring to his sexy ass.  Although, it does look very inviting and comfortable. Hey, I said I prefer the passive sexual role, I never said I was exclusively a bottom! My boyfriend and I do like variety in our bedroom (and any other room that we chose). 

I'm talking about this man's feet. I've always found the two-tone nature of a black man's feet erotic. Sexy, hot and just begging and inviting my undivided attention. Besides, foot-play is a stimulating and arousing aspect of foreplay. My boyfriend gets freaky when I service his and my engine goes into full gear when he reciprocates. 

By the way, that booty does do something for me, also! Maybe I should climb back between the covers where my better half is dozing!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked



4 comments:

gaydude65 said...

Never been particularly into feet myself; but as a gay man who is an exclusive top and major lover of the male ass, especially the black male ass, I can't even begin to describe what this sexy sight does to me. Actions would have to suffice, and they would start with my tongue feasting on that scrumptious hole and likely end with my penis pumping a hot load into that same divine hole. Of course, lots of other delightful things would go on in between those moments! ;-)

Khalil D. said...

I love this mans feet and his hairy hole. I'm like you, I love feet. Its something about a man with sexy feet. My my tasty!!!

Choklit Daddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Choklit Daddy said...

Pedro Palanca told me the same thing about two-toned feet on dark men. It inspired a drawing:

http://choklitdaddyssketchbook.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-2013.html