Monday, March 25, 2013

Dreams on A Lonely Night


Sunday night, March 24, and I'm home, alone. My boyfriend is out of town at a professional conference. He left yesterday and returns Thursday night. Once he boarded the plane, I was already lonely. So much for the single life. Of course, we've exchanged texts, tweets, emails and pictures all last night and for the better part of today. I still miss him.

It's also the first weekend of Spring, 2013. It's snowing outside here in the mid-Atlantic region, USA. Snow, after the season has changed. Snow, when my man is away from home. Snow, exactly one week before the Easter holiday. I'm sick of snow. I'm sick of winter. I'm lonely as hell. Life's a bitch.

As if all that isn't bad enough, I'm horny as a mutha. I want some dick. I need some dick. And I want some now. I don't want a dick up my ass on Thursday night. I want to be fucked right now. No, not fucked. That's too mild a word. I want a pounding. A pumping! I want a dick to hit my ass hard!

That's all I can think about tonight. Dick. Cock. Penis.

Will Thursday ever get here?

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked