Monday, December 10, 2012

CockFest 2012!

 
 
In the Chinese calendar, 2012 is a Year of the Cock. Before I say "goodbye" to this special time, I thought it best to host a Festival of Cocks here on Black Lover Naked II. An event honoring the diversity of the manhood of all of us, a CockFest! One final time to celebrate the organ of our masculinity that gives us all so much pleasure and satisfaction.
 
As men, we all understand the function and utility of our individual penis. As gay men, or men who love men, we all  know the amount of delight and desire that our cocks provide our gender. However, by being gay men who constitute the audience of this blog, Black Lover Naked II, we are the ones who appreciate the beauty and the strength of the black cocks that we all adore.
 
 
 
 
We all know the old proverb, "variety is the spice of life." These words of wisdom apply to the symbol of our manhood as well as everything else in our lives. As gay men, I think most of us have a favorite type of cock. However, I don't think many of us would ever turn one away!
 
 




Ever notice just how well a cock is designed? A perfect fit for any mouth or ass! Similarly, this manly organ delivers pleasure no matter what orifice it's inserted. I enjoy servicing my boyfriend and giving to him the pleasure that he deserves. And I love the pleasure that he gives me with his cock! I really think that it takes a man to truly appreciate another man's penis!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked