Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gallery: Ass & Booty I

 
 
One of the aspects of  my anatomy that men often comment on is my ass. Most of my past sexual partners have always remarked that it's what caught their eye. As a nudist, it's always out there for them to see. I'm proud to say that very few are disappointed after we have our casual fling or brief relationship. I know how to make it work to my advantage. It took practice to develop my moves and skills.
 
 
 
If you've read this far, probably many of you have reached the conclusion that I'm a sexual bottom. That's the role that I prefer and usually assume. But I'm primarily an aggressive bottom, I'm not exclusively the one who gets fucked. Occasionally, I do have the need to take the top position and give a man a good pounding. And yes, I do appreciate and respect a nice ass, especially one with some hair decorating both the cheeks and treasure chute.  
 
 
 
 
A hairy ass isn't a requirement for me. If a man's booty is naturally smooth, that's no problem. I find an ass sexy and hot no matter as long as it's natural. And an ass is not just for fucking. I love orally worshipping and servicing my man's booty and I really get aroused and willing when my man offers his tongue to tantalize mine.
 
 
 
Show your pride and bare your ass for the world to admire.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked