Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hairy Heaven!

 
Hairy Heaven!
 
 
I've written before of my love of hirsute Black men. No matter how sparse or profuse, a man's body hair is both sexy, appealing and of course, all natural. As a practicing gay nudist, what else would I want? I know others may prefer otherwise. To each his own. This is my blog and my perspective.
 
 
Aside from the very obvious size of the enormous erection above, the hairy forest surrounding the cock, balls and ass above is reason enough for me to consider the man heavenly. His hirsute paradise is simply begging for my tongue to explore, service and worship. I can smell his masculine musky scent and taste his sweat as I try to please his sex every way conceivable and imaginable. I love the sensation of  stray body hair inside my mouth for my own erotic delight.
 
 
Although this particular man is almost completely absent of any other body hair, what he has is all natural, the way he was meant to be. The hint of his obvious generous amount of armpit hairs is just visible from his underarms. Yes, I pay homage to those healthy tufts, also!
 
Even free from any sign of body hair, his nipples are succulent and worthy of lots of attention! Damn, he's fine all over!
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck yeah that's a beautiful black man .he needs a little dick white slave boy to worship him and that big beautiful black cock