Thursday, November 6, 2014

Shaved

 
 
I've posted here before of my pride in my nakedness and in my preference for Black men with all their natural body hair (non-groomed, unshaved, non-manscaped). That's me just being me, open and honest about my naked confidence and about one of the aspects about men that I personally find appealing and attractive. It is not a judgment on those who feel differently. To each his own is my philosophy.  
 
 
I don't have a perfectly defined or toned body. I am very skinny (slim) and am not muscular. I only have a moderate amount of body hair. But I do accept my body. I love my body and feel no shame in being the man that I am. All of us have physical imperfections that most of us are unable to change. We are who and what we are. It's that simple.
 
That's the reason I choose to keep my body hair intact and probably why I am attracted to other men who do the same. I want to be with a man who looks like a man and not a prepubescent boy. For me, no type of grooming below my neck!
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked



3 comments:

Choklit Daddy said...

Yeah, I hear what you're saying. But I'd lick that smooth-ass muhfuh like a lollipop.

Unknown said...

Great body, nice cock

Unknown said...

I agree with you a very sexy man