Monday, September 24, 2012

Summer Sunset, 2012

 
 
Summer, 2012, ended officially this past Saturday, September 22, at 10:49 a.m. For me, it was a great one but it passed all too soon. This was the first summer season posting here at Black Lover Naked II, so that was both a challenge and a joy. I really hope that this blog brought to all of you, the readers, at least a few moments of delight and pleasure. It was an enjoyable task for me trying to organize interesting photographs, thoughts and topics.  
 
I've written here many times that summertime is my favorite season of the year. I'm sad to see it depart but, at the same time, I'm looking forward to the arrival of another one next year. I try to keep this focus so that I'll remain positive through the winter months ahead.
 
A gentle reminder to all of you: if you haven't done so already, please help me and cast your vote on the poll located on the right hand side of your screen. The poll will be posted through Friday, September 28. Thank you for your support.
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: