Monday, September 17, 2012

View From My Knees

 
 
I know that this is a sight that's familiar to most of us. And, what a beautiful sight it is! Cock and balls hanging right in front of our faces, just begging to be given the attention and service that they so richly deserve. To be honest, with a view like this, I'm powerless to resist!
 
Of course, it's not only the cock and balls on this, or any man, for that matter, that capture my eye. His fit and well-muscled body is definitely one to turn heads and raise excitement between my legs! The thought of being with him and being done by him causes my body to shiver in anticipation and desire! Who can say no to all that?
 
Even though I'm not a fan of a body shaved of all its' natural hair, I can make an exception in this case. His armpit and pubic hair will grow along with my affection for spending as much time as possible between the sheets with this stud!
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

gaydude65 said...

Not just the cock and balls, but also the in-between area and the oh-so-scrumptious other side: the sweet, sweet manhole surrounded by luscious mounds. (Yeah, I'm an ass man too...can you tell??? LOL!)