Monday, April 29, 2013

Muscle Power


Okay, so I am recuperating. My progress is slow but steady. Each and everyday I feel a little better and a little stronger; so I'm good. But what isn't sitting right are my needs as a man who loves men. In other words, I'm around my boyfriend all the time (he's been an angel through all this, attentive and patient) but unable to satisfy not only my desires and urges (yes, I'm being selfish by putting myself first) but his needs, as well.

That all changed this past weekend. Saturday morning, to be exact.


And "fuck-an-A" it was just what our sexual physician ordered! It reminded me of our first time! Damn, it felt so good to be able to get "back into sync" once again! Welcome home, my love!


I was finally able to take the joy-ride of a lifetime! Damn, damn, fucking damn, no fuck ever felt better! Ever!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked 

2 comments:

iama{GAY}tkeeper said...

those are the best :)

Unknown said...

Mmm I know that feeling so well..