Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shaved Brawn


I'm not an advocate of shaving any body hair. Hell, I'm not even a fan of those who do. I prefer both myself and my boyfriend "natural" - with whatever hair nature has endowed us. I'm a man and I want to look like one. Not a boy waiting for puberty to set in. I also want the same on the man that I love. It's just my personal choice and preference.

Fortunately, my boyfriend is the same. Truth is, the only shaving that takes place in our household is on our heads (we're both shaving them now) and our facial hair. That's it. Nothing below the neck for either one of us.

I know that some men are attracted to and practice the totally shaved look. This post is for those men.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked


2 comments:

Choklit Daddy said...

This man is magnificent. The lack of body hair means more smooth skin beneath my tongue.

Anonymous said...

This is so fucking hot. I would let him ride me all day