Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow And Honor Your Heart


The first post here and what should I do? Introduce myself? Define this blogsite? Write about why I'm doing this? Discuss my life experiences and the reason for a Caucasian same gender loving man to have a life-long admiration, adoration, appreciation and infatuation with African, African-American and Black men? As you can see, the choices are endless.  

In the interests of brevity, I think it's best to follow the wisdom of our collective past, regardless of racial heritage: KISS: Keep It Simple, Stupid. After all, the title, description and the above paragraph contain all the basic information necessary at this time. I'm a white man who prefers the company of and intimacy with black men. It's a preference and not an exclusion. I am a friend and lover of all men. Given a choice, more than likely my inclination is to associate myself with a black man over all others. I'm being honest and real.

Two other insights into who I am. I'm in my early 40s in age and I'm a practicing social nudist. Let's leave it at that for this moment. There's ample opportunity to share more as this journal of personal concerns, desires, dreams, experiences, fears, fetishes, ideas, memories, motives, opportunities, passions and possibilities unfold. Face it, that's one of the primary reasons for publishing a blog: sharing.

In this post today, I am following and honoring my heart through exposing my love of black men of all hues, shades and tones. 

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked     

No comments: