Monday, May 7, 2012

NBA Playoffs



For as long as I can remember, I've been an avid basketball fan. I truly am addicted to the game, both as a spectator and as an active participant. I prefer to actually be involved in the competition as a player. When that's not possible, I'm equally content either seated in the bleachers at a live game or watching one of my favorite teams on television. I discussed playing as a child/teen in an earlier posting here (March Madness, 3/12/12).

As an adult, I continue to play hoops. I'm involved in an age appropriate recreation league during the winter season and play neighborhood pick up games throughout the remainder of the year whenever I have the time. From 2004-2009, I participated in a nude adult basketball league until the league folded. Those five years, playing naked, were perhaps the period when I enjoyed the game the most.

Now that the 2012 National Basketball Association (NBA) playoffs are underway, it's no surprise that I'm literally glued to the television nightly. I want to view the competition, the skills, the excitement and, of course, the men. The only item missing from this celebration of both the sport and the players is the regret that they aren't exhibiting their abilities while completely nude. Especially since the NBA is dominated by handsome black athletes. You know, next to swimming, track and wrestling, basketball is the only other major sport where we can admire handsome black men as close to naked as they'll get.

As a consolation, I'm sharing an image of my dream on this site. In the meantime, I'll keep my eyes on the TV screen and watch the action.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: