Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shaved



A grown man, in his prime, totally shaved. Not one hair on his beautiful body. Completely naked, too. No garment save the hat that he is removing from his striking bald head. The only adornment left on his handsome body are his ear studs. Studs on a stud: definitely a theme for a sonnet for the poet deep inside us all. There's no doubt in my mind that he's a man for a man.

It's also plain for all to see that this is an intact man; at least, anatomically. His cock, his manhood, the source of his masculinity is hanging there. It's not easy to miss and truth be told, it probably was one of the first appendages that we noticed. Well, maybe I'm the only one who looked there initially. His torso and muscular arms are clearly visible. Then there's his fingers, hands and leg muscles.  Those nipples just beg and plead for my lips to worship them both. And those full lips that are perfect for kissing the same and sucking dick. Yes, he has all that it takes to satisfy another man.

The only hot spot not immediately available for notice is his ass, his man-treasure. However, based on the fitness of his abs, it's safe to assume that source of tasty divinity is equal in proportion to the rest of his physique. Regardless, I'm certain it will not disappoint even the most serious critic.

This man exudes sexiness. I'll gladly welcome him into my bed, couch, dining room table, floor, coffee table, pool, bath or whatever. No questions asked and no resistance offered. He's more than welcome to have all of me, where ever, whenever and however he prefers. No problem. I'm his, anywhere; anytime he desires.

So, is there anything at all missing here? The man is fine, p-h-y-n-e, of that fact there's no question. One little item does bother me, somewhat. Here he is, a grown and handsome example of masculinity and of all that's good and marvelous in this world. Yet he chooses to appear as a prepubescent boy. He's shaved every hair possible off his near-perfect physique.

I understand the hygiene issue surrounding shaving one's body. I am aware it's also a matter of personal preference. It's just that I like my men to look like a man; that includes their natural body hair, no matter how bushy or sparse. After all, I'm a man who loves men and I love them with their naturalness. No matter how hirsute. I enjoy being with a man with all his manly attributes.

Honestly, I've dated and had men who shave themselves. I don't discriminate. However, I'm a man who enjoys a man who's all there: body hair and all!  That's just me being me.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: