Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three Day Weekend: Nakation


At last, a three-day weekend and the joyous beginning of the beach season! I'm so excited, I'm extending my three days into five days! I've waited all winter for this holiday; there's no reason for me to waste time sitting in traffic, stressing. When I hit the highway, I want to move along, not stop and start. The only regret that I have about this nakation (naked + vacation = nakation) is that I'm not legally allowed to drive while nude.

Yes, that's right: nakation. I'm planning on being as bare-assed naked as possible for as long as possible. Truth is, I've been packed and ready for this excursion for days now. Packed? What few items of clothing I'm bringing with me, aside from the tank top, jeans shorts and sandals that I'm wearing, all fit neatly into a messenger bag, with room to spare. I'm serious as hell about my nudity!

My BF and I, along with another biracial gay couple, are heading to Gunnison Beach, part of the Sandy Hook component of Gateway National Recreation Area on New Jersey's Atlantic coastline. The recreation area is managed by the National Park Service and Gunnison Beach is the only public nudist beach in the northeastern U.S.A. From Gunnison, one has a terrific view of Brooklyn, New York City, and the Verrazano Bridge. Due to its proximity to the metropolitan area, I know the beach will be swarming with naked gay men. There's even a gayborhood (gay + neighborhood = gayborhood) section of Gunnison Beach that's predominantly same gender loving naturists. I may have to work with heterosexuals but I can play with my own community.


Our lodging accommodations are close to the Sandy Hook area. We plan to spend the bulk of our days clothes-free on the sand and surf. I'm not one to just sit in the sun and bake all day; each couple has their own beach umbrella to offer shade from the sun. Our hotel isn't clothing optional; but, that's no problem. We're all nudists so whenever we're in our room, we'll be nude and comfortable. We've already planned to make this nakation as relaxing as possible.

Last September, we met a black gay couple from Boston, Massachusetts, staying at the same hotel. We've remained in touch and this weekend, their room is beside ours. Plenty of opportunities for nude socializing without even having to leave our hotel's floor. Yes, we're all anticipating a great weekend!  

Sharing a room with another couple in no way impedes our intimacy. We've had similar arrangements as couples and friends for several years now. Neither of us have modesty on our list of priorities and among the four of us, we all have mature attitudes towards sexual activities. Besides, there's something very sensual and thrilling with experiencing passion while soaking in a tub by candlelight should privacy be required. However, previous nakations together have taught us that such precautions aren't always necessary.

In case anyone is interested, additional information on Gunnison Beach is available from the National Park Service website: http://www.nps.gov . Locate the section for the state of New Jersey and scroll to Gateway National Recreation Area. Look for Sandy Hook and then Gunnison Beach.

Have a great three-day weekend! Be alert and stay safe!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

Sandy Hook aerial view. Gunnison Beach is located on the northern end and is the ONLY nudist beach.


No comments: