Thursday, November 1, 2012

Good Morning!


This is one sight I know for a fact that I will never tire of! Opening my eyes and gazing upwards, to see what is about to welcome my willing ass to a brand new day! Just as the rooster crows "COCK-a-doodle-do" my heart and ass respond: "I do, too!"

Not only does that hard and ready cock need some serious attention. Those firm and beautiful nipples are just begging for some reverent action from my willing tongue! Damn!

I know that some men believe the best part of waking up is the aroma or the taste of coffee in their cup. Not so for me. What I like to see as I awake is the beautiful, strong cock that is about to start my day the right way: carnal pleasure. Personally, a day that begins with sexual satisfaction just somehow seems to go better and smoother than those that don't. Fortunately, my BF thinks the same as me.

Of course, physical intimacy alone doesn't guarantee a successful or pleasant day. We all know that. However, it does help those miserable days seem a little less disappointing and depressing. Sort of like a ray of sunshine in the midst of a dreary, gloomy overcast period.

Here's to all those morning pleasures that can start any day off the right way! No matter what lies ahead or what day of the week it is! Here's to a really good morning!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Choklit Daddy said...

Speechless.

And salivating.