Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Daddy

 
 
I've dated my share of older men. Actually, if I wasn't already so much in love with my boyfriend, I'd cast him overboard and go out and get me one! Just kidding about dumping my man. But, of all the men that I've been intimate with, the best friend, lovers and partners were the older one's. As a matter of fact, two of my former daddies and their current lovers are among the best friends that BF and I have together as a couple.
 
It didn't bother me dating an older man. I refused to let the sly comments bother me. I was with my man by choice and was in no way ashamed. I was proud to be holding hands wherever we went and the pecks and puckers we shared together for no other reason than we simply felt like it. That's part of what being in love is about, right?
 
Initially, I admit to being hesitant and skeptical about dating an older man. I knew he was more experienced than myself and that I might disappoint him in the lovemaking arena. Fortunately, the first daddy to share his bed with me was extremely patient and had no qualms in letting me know exactly what he enjoyed and what I needed to do to satisfy him. Of course, I was an eager, enthusiastic and willing student and soon met the challenge of not only giving him pleasure but also creative in trying new ways to keep him interested and happy.  Even though we're now best of friends and no longer physically intimate, he is one of my closest confidants in all matters sexual.
 
As a naturist/nudist, every one of the daddys I dated were the same. In fact, I first met all of them at nude social functions. Naturally, one of the first parts of their anatomy that I noticed was the size of their cock. Needless to say, I was more than a little intimidated by the thickness and size of their respective manhoods. This was back when I had a minimal experience taking it up my ass as up to that point in my life, I considered myself an exclusive top. I was afraid my tighty-whitey ass wouldn't be able to take all that girth and length. I quickly learned exactly how flexible the sphincter muscles truly are and how much I enjoyed having my prostate massaged to the heights of ecstasy. I fast became adDICKted to daddy-dick!
 
There are advantages to dating an older man. For starters, usually, he's stable and grounded. Aware of what he wants and what he's willing to give. He has both experience and maturity, not just in the bedroom but in life in general. He's comfortable with himself  and is able to express his desires and needs in a rational and reasonable manner. These attributes create stability in the home, the relationship and in the emotional tone the partnership requires in order to survive in the fast-paced world that we all live in. Most recognize and understand the importance of compromise that's essential to building and keeping a couple as a couple.  
 
This doesn't mean that a daddy is perfect. Far from it; none of us are by any way even close to perfection, regardless of age. All of us have shortcomings and baggage. We're human and this is a reality of life. Perhaps it's the older man who acknowledges and accepts this fact that makes him especially appealing as a mate.
 
Personally, I really enjoyed walking hand-in-hand or arm-in-arm along a clothing-optional beach with my daddy. I liked the knowing stares stares we received from others. It was obvious what my man was getting from me and equally plain to see exactly what he was giving to me!
 
Seriously, I have no intention of trading my current boyfriend for all the legendary tea in China. I only am sharing with you here the moral that age does bring some definite treasure to a relationship and to life.
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked
 



4 comments:

Choklit Daddy said...

That is one hot photo.

Unknown said...

I wana Daddy ....... Bin2 ... Help!!!

Anonymous said...

That's hot and horny.

Bobby b said...

Big🍫Black Sexy