Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mirror, mirror...


After all the stress and tireless rhetoric of the recent presidential election, I think a little fun is order. Now, I confess, I've never masturbated alone in front of a mirror. After all, I already know what I look like completely naked, so the entire exercise, except when in sexual foreplay, is pointless.

 
However, this man obviously is very well endowed, strikingly handsome and muscular. I imagine somewhat on the narcissistic side as well. But then, who can blame him? He's worked long and hard to prime that body of his.
 
As a gay man, I appreciate the naked male body. As a nudist gay man, I admire the male body for the beauty that it offers. Some men think that all nudists are exhibitionists. However, I think they confuse our nudity with what they perceive as exhibitionism instead of the body confidence that it truly represents. Nudism is primarily about body acceptance and pride as opposed to sex and vanity. However, with this man...
 
 
So there's nothing wrong with him having a solo skeet-skeet session on the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's got the heaviest cum load of all?

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm!!!! He is so hot! He has a beautiful cock!!!

Gary

Bobby b said...

DAMN I Wanna Lick tha Sweet Cum❄Up