Monday, November 19, 2012

Manhood

 
It's all a matter of taste and preference. There are as many opinions as there are gay men in the entire universe. Probably, we'll never reach a consensus and if we ever did, a significant number of us would take issue. However, I'm going on record here and share my feelings on the matter. Understand I'm not judging anyone, I'm merely expressing my own personal thoughts.
 
I'm just not into this whole manscaping ritual. I understand that some men shave their armpit hair as a hygiene practice. It's just not for me. I know that some men shave their pubic hair because they think it makes their cock appear larger. But when you think about it, the size doesn't change whatsoever. Besides, it's not the size of the flaccid (relaxed) dick that matters. It's what's done with the erect manhood that delivers all the pleasure and satisfaction.
 
When I'm being sexed by a man, I want him to look like a man. Part of that package includes his natural body hair. I realize that not all men are the same; some have sparse body hair and others are hairy as hell. Some men have naturally smooth chests and others have varying degrees of chest hair. It makes no difference to me as to the amount of body fur. What does matter is that what nature has endowed is there and not shaved. It's an element that helps to make a man a man.
 
I'm a man who's physically attracted to men. I have no desire to get busy and do the nasty with a prepubescent youth. When I am intimate with another man, I want those manly reminders of that fact in bed (or wherever) with us once the lovemaking begins. I like the armpit and pubic hairs, both taste, feeling and the visual! I want the whole man, not the cloned version of a smooth body that looks like a plucked chicken.
 
This isn't a judgment on anyone who manscapes. Do your thing and be who you are. That's fine. What I do want to remind others is that it isn't necessarily sexy. There are other men who feel differently. So before you pick up that razor again, think about what you're about to do. Besides, the stubble once the hair starts to grow back hurts!  
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked
 
 
 

2 comments:

aguywithoutboxers said...

I agree with you, friend! I like my man to look like a man and that includes his pubic and underarm hair.

gaydude65 said...

I detest this whole "manscaping" trend and will be SO glad when it passes. Give me a naturally hairy man instead of a shaved one any day!