Thursday, April 26, 2012

Black Leather



Personally, I'm not a man who's really into the leather scene. I'm not being judgemental, it simply doesn't appeal to me. If leather is your choice, then I say go for it!  Whatever floats your boat. We all have our own preferences.

As a social nudist, I don't have much use for leather accessories or garments. There are some nudists who are totally involved into leather accessories. As for me, I'd rather be naked with as little as possible covering my skin. That's just me being me. To each his own.

Yet, I do admit that there is something sensual about a black man decked out in leather gear. The masculinity of the image does appeal to me on the right man, both sexually and visually. Especially if his generous endowment is proudly evident. I just can't help myself; my cock always responds with a salute to its' counterpart.

Leather? It is indeed better than being completely covered in clothing. Now, if a man in leather made me an offer...

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Unknown said...

la ragazza alle sue spalle non vedeva l'ora che si voltasse per mostrarle il suo magnifico pene negro