Monday, April 2, 2012

A Picture Is Worth...


You already know from reading this document that it's Spring and my testosterone level is high. I'm a hopeless and powerless victim of Spring Fever. Therefore, this post and illustration should come as no surprise to anyone. I freely, honestly and willingly admit to being horny-as-hell. I've no shame in being gay or human.

So, what better way to mark the beginning of April, the first full month of Spring, 2012, than with an image that I'd welcome any day of not only this month, but of the entire year? A nice, healthy black cock, dripping and juicy with cum. Personally, my epitome of a perfect picture and I hope appealing to you, the beholder and reader, as well.

The ideal boy-toy? I think so. Trust me, I know how to treat this mantool with all the delight and respect that it deserves. I welcome to opportunity to service and be serviced by this prime specimen of masculinity and the total package that accompanies it. The joys and thrills of Spring!

There's definitely truth in the old proverb: A picture is worth a thousand words. This image is indescribably delicious! My meager words simply fail to do it justice!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely gorgeous black cock!!!!

Gary

Unknown said...

me lo farei sbattere tutto nel culo, palle comprese