Monday, April 30, 2012

Full Speed Ahead



Ready or not, those fun summer days are fast approaching. It's the last day of April, so you know they can't be far off. All those lazy, crazy, hazy days of summer! I can hardly wait! A time for outdoor fun with plenty of sunshine and carefree activities.

One of the fringe benefits for this season of the year is the abundance of eye-candy on parade right in front of me. Gone are the layers of bulky clothing needed for comfort. During summertime, there's no need for all weather gear. The heat and humidity eliminate that requirement and ensure that as much manly skin as possible is bared for me to admire. All I have to do is open my eyes and look around.

Afternoons in the park, days at the beach, lake or pool, a pick-up game on an athletic field or a local street festival are all popular summer past-times. These and other locations serve as magnets for men to congregate and take advantage of the season and hang out. The accompanying natural temperatures extend an open invitation for my gender to shed their shirts and display their fine physiques. Some dudes are so bold to even offer a little more than just their torso for me to behold.  

Neighborhood basketball and volleyball courts or softball diamonds provide men with leisure opportunities as well as the occasion to exercise in a social setting. Often, as shirts are removed and in loose-fitting athletic shorts, more skin is exposed than originally intended. I let no option escape my roving eye. While I'm playing hoops, I sometimes intentionally offer a provocative glimpse of what I have to anyone interested. Believe me, there are those in the playing arena who are definitely looking to play with more than just a basketball!

Aquatic facilities/locations offer more than their fair share of masculine hotness. There's nothing better than sitting back and watching the spectacle of manhood in all shapes, shades and sizes. It's literally an all-you-can-eat buffet marching right before your eyes; in some instances, you don't even have to move your head as many men want to strut their stuff for all to see. The benefits work both ways: for the lookers and the posers! Of course, a nude beach or resort is a definite paradise that all gay men can appreciate.

Neighborhood events and local festivals provide opportunities for checking out men, although it usually doesn't give us the amount of skin as the choices listed above. There are moments that some pleasant surprises that unfold for us on occasion. I know, at times I've found myself in more than just an interesting situation when I least expected it to happen. For that reason, we shouldn't overlook any chance to observe manly beauty in all places.

Summer is fast approaching. "Full speed ahead!" is my constant motto!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: