Monday, April 23, 2012

Touched By An Angel: Colin Black


Who, in his right mind, wouldn't fall head-over-heels in love with a face such as this? Actor and model Colin Black is the ultimate epitome of a heavenly angel. Mr. Black doesn't need the artificial accessories of halo and wings. His face alone causes the cherubim and seraphim to turn a neon green with envy. It's nothing short of pure, unblemished beauty.

Colin's face is enough fodder to fuel the dreams and fantasies of an army of gay men everywhere. I, for one, have fallen completely under his spell. I'd gladly pay a king's ransom for just one hour between the sheets with this specimen of all that's indeed a gift from the celestial deities combined. I have no doubt that after the gods made his face, they truthfully destroyed the mold.

If I were forced to choose one word, and one word only, to describe Colin Black, I would select the unmanly adjective: gorgeous. My vocabulary is too limited for any other adequate description to come to mind. Why is gorgeous unmanly? Because rarely, if ever, are we mere mortals granted even a hint of such masculine splendor in the flesh.

Needless to say, I wish that it were my cock receiving all his attention and worship in the pictures here. I can imagine his lips and tongue on my pliant and willing flesh. The very thought of gazing into his seductive eyes as he orally stimulates my manhood gets "my man" stirring between my legs.  
If anyone reading this piece has any additional photographs of this handsome Mr. Black, please email them to me here: blklvrnkd@gmail.com . I promise I'll be eternally and forever grateful. To say that I am obsessed with Colin Black is a gross understatement. Believe me, I'll offer more on my personal angel, Colin, in the future.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Bobby b said...

OMG🍭Gorgeous CumSuckerz