Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Not Gay...


I know for a fact that I'm not the first nor only same gender man who's had this experience; I also know that I'm not going to be the last. More than likely, for the overwhelming majority of us, this has occurred more than once. The probability is even greater that most of us won't admit to it. Why not? Embarrassment? Shame? Who knows. What I do know is that it's probably been a situation we all have in common.

You're walking through a park or area that's also known as a same-sex "cruising" site. You know, a place where men go for an anonymous hook-up. Sexual release and satisfaction without the hassles and worry of dating. An encounter without dealing with the social expectations: conversation, flattery, wooing and lastly: expense. In these days of a shaky economy, why waste the dime? Again, many of us don't acknowledge trolling about in these environments; however, deep inside, most of us know that we have, at least once in our lives. I'm merely trying to be honest and real.

So, cruising around, checking out the scenery, we meet this guy who's also walking around, zipper undone and with a huge erection protruding just begging to be sucked or, if really lucky, good enough to to bend over for and receive some much-needed and desired pleasure. Remember, he's here hanging loose and hard in a well-known gay cruising ground. He knew all to well where to go when he needed some.

Impressed with his equipment and the promise of getting freaky, we drop to our knees and offer our oral services; hoping to get even more if we impress with our lips and tongue. While taking care of our own business and his business, the guy who's strutted his erect cock out for all to see leans back and remarks: "You know I'm not gay, right?"

When this has happened to me, I always think to myself: "Yeah, whatever." Fortunately for the receiver of my exceptional oral talents, my mouth is too busy (and full) to ever utter a word. I take care of my wants and no matter how much the man begs, my mouth is the only body cavity of mine he has access to. "Beg, plead, slap and finger it all you want, dude! My mouth is all your cock's gonna get today/tonight."

After all is done, I walk off and wonder sometimes who's being played here. I mean, the man is advertising in a gay cruising area. How un-gay can he be? He didn't brush me off when I dropped to my knees, stroked his erection and then engulfed it in my mouth. How straight can he be? He all but signed over the life of his first-born in order to hit my ass. What part of same gender loving does he not understand?

All of the above and he still has to verbalize: "You know I'm not gay, right?" Evidently, he's so far into denial that he has to try to convince himself that he's not gay. If he wanted some so badly, why did he come here to a male cruising spot instead of an uptown pussy bar? Oh yeah, he's not gay. He's just outright queer. Denial? Right, in his dreams!

Truthfully, I don't completely fault the men who're in denial. They're miserable and are only trying to survive. The bulk of the blame lies with the society that denies them the freedom to be honest with themselves and the man that they honestly are inside: their basic nature.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

2 comments:

Khalil D. said...

I hate it when men are in denial. The society we live in either bashes gay men or horribly stereotype them in a bad way.

Kasnar Burns said...

In the "dark" ages, when I didn't realize I was gay, I thought I couldn't be gay because I didn't think of myself as effeminate. When I learned that most gay men are masculine or, at least, indistinguishable from str8t men, the door flew off and I knew instantly I was gay. That was some 30 years ago. Only much later did I learn about men having full-on sex with other men and NOT thinking of themselves as gay. Had I not come to self-realization at 14 would I be one of these men on the DL? I thought I was backward regarding being gay. Was I deluded.