Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Returns!



Tomorrow, March 20, 2012, marks the return of the spring season. The time of rebirth, rejuvenation and renewal. The hours of daylight grow longer as the temperatures become warmer. The drabness of winter is replaced by the colorful return of natural foliage. The time of the year that many of us welcome with eagerness, hope and joy. We develop a bounce to our step as we tread through our daily routine.  Most, if not all, of us welcome this seasonal change.

Accompanying all this development in the natural world that surrounds us are some stirrings within our bodies. At least, that's the case for me. My heart becomes lighter and my attitude improves. My energy level increases as the adrenaline flow courses through my veins. The testosterone load climbs towards overdrive and my cock begs for some action after a long cold winter. Even as I progress into my early 40s, I feel as though I'm a teenager in heat/lust. The joys of springtime! I feel the itch, the urge, to both be freaky and to get freaky. Spring fever has arrived!

I react to this manifestation in three distinctly different ways. My same gender loving self stares at other men just a little harder and longer. I pay attention once the coats, long sleeves and sweaters are cast aside, climaxing once the shirts are removed and those beautiful masculine torsos and more are revealed. What in the winter would be a casual glance now becomes a look of admiration and invitation, conveying a willingness to involve myself in the traditional rites of spring. Yes, I do get results!

My naturist/nudist persona desires nothing more than to tear off my confining clothes and lay my body bare and free. I avail myself of this opportunity whenever the situation presents itself. Believe me, my nudity is a priority! I relish the feeling of the warm breeze and sunshine bathing my nudity in all natural glory. I love the sensation of my balls and cock swinging loose between my thighs. I savor each minute while nude outside with the sights of the season all around me. Naked in nature; life doesn't get any better.

The man within me wants nothing more than a wild carnal romp with no canopy other than the sky above and Mother Nature surrounding me. I enjoy getting intimate, physical and up-close-and personal with another man, anytime; but, especially outdoors in the spring! I want to caress, feel, hold, smell, taste and touch the body of another man as we release our passion and our manjuices in the intimate way that only two men can. Nature is all the privacy necessary as the sensual explosion culminates in our sexual pleasure. I make certain this happens with frequency and satisfaction as the spring progresses!

The joys of both spring and spring fever! The Lent that is winter bursts forth in the Resurrection of all the beauties of masculinity, nature and nudity that the spring season brings.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked   

No comments: