Thursday, March 29, 2012

Shirts Off, Guys!


Thanks to all the unusually moderate weather temperatures here on the East Coast this year, it's now time when guys can comfortably take of those shirts and show off those muscles pumped from months of workouts at the gym. This past winter was extremely mild and has graced us with an early spring, the bonus being that I'm able to frolic naked outside much sooner than expected. So, come on, men, if you can't join in my nudity; at least, meet me half-way and shed those shirts!

Deep inside, I know that most guys secretly can't wait to get rid out of their shirt once the temperatures begin to climb. It's spring, after all, and along with the rising thermometer comes a rise in the loins of a man. Believe me, that's one growth that's obvious to the trained eye of a same gender loving man on the prowl! So strip off those oxfords, polos, tees, wifebeaters, whatever; let me see what you've got that I can work with here.  

Many males, no matter what their size, shape, muscle tone (or absence of) like to model their torsos when they know they're being admired. Hairy, naturally smooth or shaved, most guys puff-with-pride as others eye-ball their chests. Let's face it, comfort isn't the only reason that men like to parade about shirtless. There's a certain amount of normal masculine narcisism at work here, also. Give in to that natural desire and show me some skin!  We both know that you want to.  

I'm aware that an increasing number of black men prefer to shave their armpit, chest and pubic hair. It's early spring so maybe you haven't taken a razor to your chest or underarms recently. Don't sweat it. Let's be real: hairy armpits and torsos do hold sex appeal for other men. In other words, get with the program and the season: lose your shirt, dude. Trust me, I can make it worth your effort! 

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: