Thursday, July 26, 2012

Gallery: Thick I

Muscles & Ass

This is a new feature that I'm beginning today for Black Lover Naked II. A gallery of some truly fine-looking men, nude, and with obvious generous physical attributes. A gallery post (blog entry) will contain more photographic images than text. It is a visual feast as opposed to a literary one.

The gallery entries will not replace the written articles. There will still be plenty of those. It is just a way to add some spice and variety (as well as eye candy) to my blog. My ultimate aim is to continue to please you, the reader.

The initial gallery focuses on thick men: the beefy ebony samples of masculinity. Some other themes that I'm considering are hairy men, large cocks, juicy asses, nipples, etc. If there's any particular manly feature that you'd like to see, send me an email or post a comment here.

In the meantime, please enjoy Gallery: Thick I, the first installment of the Gallery series.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked
Bald, Beefy & Cock

Massive Chest & Nipples


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have any body hair from the neck down. I shave arms legs chest ass and cock. I would prefer no body hair on my lover as well but I like to have multiple lovers being a freaky vers.

Tessa Dudley said...

Grateful ffor sharing this