Monday, October 22, 2012

Creative Cockring


I understand the purpose of the cockring: to increase the stamina and performance of the sexual organ during sexual intercourse. I've even worn one at times. To be honest, I never noticed any extra "staying power" when I fucked wearing one. When I was the one fucked by a sexual partner wearing one, I couldn't tell the difference with or without the accessory. To me, a cock is a cock. No implement is going to change that fact. It's the moves used by both men that deliver the satisfaction while fucking or sucking.

This picture caught my eye because of the improvised cockring: string or twine or whatever it's called. That's being creative and resourceful: using what materials are available. I admire the ingenuity and originality. Cool. However, since physicians recommend that a cockring be worn for only about 30 minutes, maximum, I just wonder if the benefits are worth the effort of wrapping the material around the balls and cock. That's got to be time-consuming!

Obviously, this man shaved his pubic hairs. So add to that process to the time it took to apply the string to his genitals and I need to ask myself the question: How did he even keep an erection? I know if I was his sexual partner, I would have masturbated by the time this guy completed his ritual. And, I would have been very disappointed not having that fine cock to satisfy my ass! Why even bother to offer it up for a good, thick dick if I'm only going to be disappointed?

If a cockring works for you, go for it! Do you and what makes you and your man happy! Different strokes for different folks! Both figuratively and literally!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg. What a beautiful tastey black candy stick!!