Thursday, October 25, 2012

Gallery: Tats And Twists I

 
I don't know who he is; I'm unable to find any information on either the model or the photographer. I usually only post photos of nudity here, as I am a practicing nudist and have dedicated this blog to social nudity. However, I saw his images and was immediately attracted to his obvious masculinity and body pride, as represented by his primed and pumped muscles. He's a perfect example of a man's man!
 
 
 
To me, another proof of his respect for both his body and his manhood is the fact that he doesn't try to defile or disguise himself by shaving his body hair. Check his navel: the beginnings of his manly pleasure trail that we all know leads to his pubic bush and the treasure there. He also proudly displays his hairy armpit. He's not ashamed to show off the scar on his upper abdomen. Now, that's confidence!  


 
 
Of course, his eye-candy likeness is only enhanced by his seductive eyes, broad nose, and full lips. Those dreamy nipples look ready to be worshipped and his thickly-veined arms are set to hold his man and love him all night! I'm the first in line to volunteer for that position, all naked and more than willing to give to him my best ASSet!
 
I'm not ignoring those sexy abdomen muscles. It's just that they defy any description anyone can offer! This dude is f-i-n-e!  
 
Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked 

No comments: