Monday, October 15, 2012

Sex In Shoes


Maybe I'm an old-fashioned type of man. When I'm being intimate with a man (my boyfriend, now that we're in a relationship), I want to be completely nude. Not because I'm a nudist (which I am); no, it's because I'm also a romantic and when I'm having sex, I like for us both to be naked. Personally, sex and nudity are like cake and ice cream or soup and sandwich. They were meant to go together.

Now, I've been turned out (both as a top and as a bottom) with several men who prefer their respective sexing (fucking, lovemaking) with their shoes on. Although not my preference, it's really no biggie for me. Personally, it's the action of the cock, regardless of who does the fucking, that's important. Still, I do like to be totally naked.

But, the shoe thing isn't a reason to turn away some good loving. At least, not in my book. Some men have a shoe fetish and that's that. To be honest, some dudes do look too sexy in nothing except a pair of shoes on their feet and a condom on their manhood! That, friends, can definitely be an erotic turn-on!

There is a small drawback to this particular situation. With shoes on, at times it looks like the man that I'm with needs to sprint out the door after he's through with my ass. I understand the classic line, too many asses, too little time, but I do like my man to hang out for a short while after sex! Of course, on the flip side, keeping my sneakers on makes it easier for me to dash out the door! Remember the advice: too many cocks, too little time?

Then again, just maybe keeping the shoes on is the "magic touch" that makes the fucking all that more satisfying for us both. For him, he taps my ass deeper and harder with his thrusts. For me, it makes me hit him back!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

No comments: