Thursday, August 23, 2012

He Is So...


I love this photograph! Personally, there is something sensually (as opposed to sexually) appealing about a nude black man, in a backyard, with only a pair of boots. It captures both my attention and my imagination! I'd like nothing more than to be in that same yard with this man as a playmate.

The boots accentuate his nakedness and highlight the masculinity of his bare body. Obviously, he's comfortable and confident being naked in front of the camera and has no shame of his body. Judging from what I see in this picture, he has every reason and right to be proud of his nudity.

Of course, his prodigious cock and that generous booty he has most definitely enhance his sex appeal. The expression on his face invites attention and suggests his willingness to participate in some mutual playfulness. On second thought, I began this post by addressing his sensual attributes. I now know that I need to comment on his obvious sexual treasures as well.

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

3 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I'd like to be his playmate in his backyard! Love the boots!

Unknown said...

che pisellone

Bobby b said...

Young Sexy🍫Darklicious