Monday, August 20, 2012

Sex on the Beach


It's summer and many men are enjoying the outdoors, the moderate temperatures, the carefree atmosphere and the joy of being alive. The beach scene is always popular, producing men from all around, miles away from home and enjoying the relative anonymity of being in a strange place during a fun season of the year.

Given the relaxed environment, many celebrate using substances they may not normally partake: alcohol and/or drugs. Being away from familiar surroundings and combined with feel-good stimulants, many experience a euphoria that reduces their normal inhibitions. Sometimes, this leads to behaviors that otherwise would be avoided.

Sex on the beach, the stereotypical summer joke about slutty encounters, isn't all that far from the truth. Not the judgmental aspect, but the sexual activity. I know this because...I'm not the only one who's engaged in this type of behavior. What's more, I know I won't be the last. More men have had sex on the beach than are willing to admit. Let me add here that for this moment, I'm referring to anal sex/fucking oceanside.

I don't understand this reluctance to acknowledge this experience. It isn't like sex on the shore is an exclusively gay thing: we all know that straight people do it, too. So is it the fear of being thought of as a "ho" that sends men into denial? Or is it because we'd all like to think of ourselves as "too good" for all that? In my mind, there's nothing wrong or whorish about being romantic.

I'm not ashamed at having been fucked or at fucking on the beach (I've engaged in both and enjoyed it every time). After all, the times that it happened, we were both adult men and the sex was consensual. The moment and the location seemed right and it was what we both wanted. Every time that I engaged in intimacy with the ocean in the background, it was as though I was living a fantasy of mine. Honestly, it was a dream come true.

The last time that I was fucked on the beach was last summer and that was by my boyfriend. What's more, we have both promised each other that we will do it again this year. That's a testament as to exactly how good it feels to be intimate under the natural moonlight with the pounding surf as background music. Damn, that sex was hot (and I don't mean just the outdoor temperature)! Yes, I'll do it again, and again, and then again.

The only regret that I have regarding sex on the beach is from my first time. I was fucked while lying on my back and I ended up having sand in every crack and orifice of my body. I learned then to keep a beach towel or blanket available at all times. But that lesson was worth it. Besides, that's why we have the ocean nearby and showers in hotel rooms.

Sex on the beach? Count me in and I'll be the first in line! Anytime!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked

3 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I've done that! You're right! It's liberating! :)

Anonymous said...

I can relate to you too. My only problem was I should have been laiding on a towel....it was wonderful feeling...

dubois herve yann said...

position tres belle et pas vulgaire car la gestuelle est elegante!!
je vais surement la dessiner:::
dubois herve yann