Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shaved Seduction With Towel


I'm not especially fond of shaved pubic hairs. I prefer my men natural, no matter how sparse or thick their hirsuteness. However, when I see a masculine stud, I don't say no and not even look at what's offered. I'm no complete fool  (at least, not all the time). Shaved pubes may not be personally appealing but a cock is a cock! Ebony, the model featured in this post, gets attention not just for his defined body but also for what he teases is partially concealed by his towel.


A master in the art of seduction, Ebony knows how to play his game by giving us his practiced "look" and by highlighting what promises to be a generous and pleasing cock. He's obviously been with enough men in his career that he knows what really works to get him what he wants. Similarly, he's confident in his knowledge of what we want!



Finally, the goods are delivered! That beautiful and prodigious cock is revealed in all its' glory! And just as we all knew, we're not disappointed. The real thing is as good as we were led to believe. What's more, that excellent mantool is in proportion to Ebony's fine, toned body. As much as we resented that pesky towel initially, we now know why it was necessary to wrap that manly monster. Ebony definitely packs one powerful weapon of mass destruction!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked


1 comment:

gaydude65 said...

I'm not fond of the shaved look either, but I could certainly make an exception for this delicious man! :-)