Monday, August 27, 2012

That Smile!

That smile, alone, is enough to melt butter on a cold winter day. The dimples and the gleam in his eyes are conveying a message of welcome and fun. It's good to see a fine young man who knows exactly what he wants. Truth is, with that facial expression, he's already mastered the art of how to get his way with other men. Good for him!


Now, if there was any doubt, whatsoever, as to his desire and intentions, that erect cock erases any and all question. He's both ready, willing and able to do the nasty in order to satisfy his carnal needs. Combine that face and his fully-grown manhood, who could resist his open invitation? I'll be the first to admit my willpower would disappear within one second!


That subtle, right-swerve of his dick, in full glory and strength, is just as sexy as the smile on his face. Both my ass and my mouth are set to offer to him the service that he obviously needs. Those short, tightly-curled pubic hairs are already teasing my lips and nose. Damn, he's got me hooked!


His body is fine and well-toned. Those bulging thighs can close around me and squeeze me as hard as they are able. This young man takes pride in his physical fitness and it shows all over. He's tuned and in-shape and I just know he can deliver the workout he promises!


Normally, I'm not attracted to younger men. I prefer someone closer in age. However, when I saw this picture, it immediately caught my eye and I knew I had to publish it here. I shared this photo with my boyfriend and he agreed. This man needs to be seen by as many as possible.  Too good to be true!

Respectfully,
Black Lover Naked